Recycling on Campus
As you walk between classes, head over to Slavin Center or make the trek down to Fennell, do not forget that there are plenty of Outdoor Recycling Containers for your use.
The same materials you would put in “Mixed Recyclables” totes in your residence hall can be placed in these receptacles: glass containers, paper, plastic containers, cartons, and metal cans. For a complete listing of all accepted recyclables, click here.
Containers are located in 15 different spots on Campus…
- Side entrance to Albertus Magnus
- Front Door of Harkins Hall
- Side entrance to Harkins Hall Glass door entrance to the Slavin Center
- Front entrance to Concannon Fitness Center
- Entrance to Turf Field
- Front Entrance to Aquinas on the quad
- Front entrance to Moore Hall
- Front entrance to the Smith Center for the Arts
- On Huxley Ave, lower campus side
- Front of the Friar Buyer (behind Davis)
- Courtyard behind St. Catherine of Siena
- Top of the stairs across Raymond Hall
- Outdoor patio area to the right of the Slavin Center Entrance
- Back entrance to Harkins Hall
Academic buildings have large round bins for bottle and cans and paper, which are typically located in common areas such as hallways or near vending machines. If you are in a classroom and need to recycle a bottle/can or paper, please do not throw it out. Instead, please find a nearby large round tote in common areas and recycle your item there.
Thank you for recycling!